Tru Earth Laundry Detergent Eco strips
Each strip of Tru Earth Liquidless laundry detergent weighs just 3g, and packs the same power as 40g of premium liquid or powdered detergents.
This pack contains enough strips for 32 loads which are so easy to use
Tear off one strip and put in your washing machine with your laundry. No measuring of liquids or powders and space saving to boot. The strips are tearable to enable half loads or larger loads.
I have a large drum washing machine and I Use 1 full strip plus approx 1/4 of another strip. The strip dissolve completely in both hot and cold washes.
I love: the space saved in my cupboard, the fresh linen scent and the zero waste compostable packaging - NO plastic!!! WOW, what more do you want.
These strips are vegan-friendly, paraben-free, phosphate-free and are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
Tru Earth Eco- Strips laundry detergent have a dramatically smaller carbon footprint in comparison to liquid and powder detergents. A combination of reduced plastic packaging going to landfill and reduces shipping costs due to size and weight of packaging.
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic laundry detergent, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- 94% fewer carbon emissions than leading brand liquid & powder detergent